This website is operated by Spot Promotions / Spot Distribution Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 04508493 (“Spot Promotions/Spot Distribution/Object Products”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”). Our registered address is Unit 16, Clayton Court, The City Works, Welcomb Street, Manchester, M11 2NB. You can contact us as indicated under “Contact”.
E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
“Intellectual Property Rights” means any patent, trademark, service mark, registered design, copyright, design right, any contact or database rights, know-how, confidential information or process, any application for any of the above, and any other intellectual property right recognised in any part of the world, whether or not presently existing or applied for, which are held by the owning party
“Products” mean any products, such as template policies, website immediate downloads, documents, data or information or anything which is supplied to you, whether or not any charge is made.
“Quote” means the invoice/document or e-mail describing the products and/or services to be provided by us. Quotes are valid from 7 days from the date of issue, unless we have agreed otherwise in writing.
“Services” means any service which we supply to you, either through the website or otherwise and whether or not any charge is made.
“Consumer” has the meaning ascribed in S12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
“Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions but will also include our Website Use, and Privacy Policies and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by us.
“Working days” means any day Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, excluding all public and bank holidays in England and Wales.
2. TERMS AND ACCEPTANCE
(1) These Terms and Conditions apply to all contracts for the sale and provision of our products unless we have specified otherwise in writing, will prevail over any other prior agreement, documentation or communication whatsoever between us and can only be varied where you have our written agreement.
(2) By using our organisation, the website and any products and/or services, you confirm that you are aged eighteen or over and that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
(3) Where you are using the website or this organisation in any way on behalf of another person or on behalf of an organisation, you confirm that you have the legal right and their consent to do so and that the organisation specifically confirms full responsibility for the organisation and all workers, employees, agents, consultants and anyone who appears or purports to be a member of the organisation or working with it.
3. ORDER OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
(1) You can order products from us by:
(a) using our website and following the order process on www.objectproducts.co.uk
(b) by contacting us with your requirements and obtaining a quote. When we provide you with a quote, it is then up to you to accept the quote and submit your order to us.
(2) Details of what we will supply to you will be confirmed either:
(a) on checkout when you buy through the website; or
(b) contained in the emailed quote and invoice.
(3) We reserve the right to refuse any order. Our acceptance is by issue of an email confirmation accepting your order.
(4) You understand that products are provided to the best of our ability.
(5) Please note our usual time for delivery of products is given within the purchase process. Standard delivery is 3-5 days from order.
4. PRICES AND PAYMENT
(1) The price you pay will be
(a) as displayed on the website at the time you place your order for any website order; or
(b) as shown on the quote for products and services not ordered through the website
(c) as agreed over the phone and then within a follow up quote
(2) Payment for all services, including any taxes, must be made in full, by Bank Transfer, or PayPal:
(a) immediately on order for any website order; or
(b) as agreed by Spot Promotions
(3) Where payment is made via a third party such as a bank or PayPal, you are also confirming your agreement to adhere to their user agreements and it is your responsibility to be aware of any agreement that you will enter into with them.
5. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
(1)If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Customer Terms.
(2) It is your responsibility to ensure that all information (including your name and address) you upload to the Site, is correct and accurate. Ensure that you check all information before making a purchase.
6. OUR OBLIGATIONS
Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide through the Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason any of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
We will supply products in accordance with the description of such products on the website for website orders and as contained in the quote for orders not ordered directly from the website.
Purchases for goods and/or services you make with Sellers may only be paid for using the payment methods we make available from time to time through our payment facility.
Your shopping basket on the Site displays the goods you have chosen and details of postage and packing. Any delivery times quoted are in working days.
Please see our Returns policy if you wish to discuss or organise a return, replacement or refund of an item purchased through the Site. Unfortunately some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
9. FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS
Please view our Contact page to get in touch
Last amended December 2019